West London Welcome is a community run for and with local refugees, asylum seekers and migrants of all ages.
We work together with local people to provide a safe, positive experience of community to reduce isolation, build inclusion and confidence, challenge injustice, and enable people to access the support, education, advice and advocacy they need. We take a holistic approach to support the needs of our members, from the practical and social to the emotional and playful.
West London Welcome offers:
- A safe community space. People come to our community centre each week, where they can make friends, get advice, take classes and do activities, and build strong support networks.
- A wide range of classes, activities, and support:
- English classes
- Hot lunch of different world foods
- Advice from caseworkers on immigration and asylum, housing, benefits, health, education, and more
- Creative activities such as art, drumming, yoga, meditation, knitting, book and writing club
West London Welcome is a registered charity: Registered Charity Number 1183261